The Celebrity Art Auction is Backdschick@lakeadamhs.org
After a three-year hiatus, Friends of Lake ADAMHS (FOLA) is bringing back the exciting Celebrity Art Auction event. I wanted to ask if your Erie Bank branch would like to be a sponsor or donate a basket as you have in the past.
Here is a sneak peek at an item that will be up for auction, it will rock it out of the park!!!
- Thursday, May 11, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The Banquet Center at St. Noel
- 35200 Chardon Rd., Willoughby Hills
- Event Cost: $30 a person or $210 for a table (eight person table), pay by cash, check or credit card. Reservation required by May 8: Contact Kelly Tuttle by calling 440-350-2384 or emailing KTuttle@LakeADAMHS.org.
Leaders within the community will be creating one-of-a-kind art pieces that will be auctioned off.
Below are the Celebrity Artists being showcased:
- Jason Mikell, 3 News, Meteorologist
- Judge Mark Bartolotta
- Robin Baum, Book Editor
- Michael Benz, Executive Advisor, Cuini and Panichi, Inc.
- Suzanne Casar, Director of Lake County Job and Family Services
- Lori Caszatt, Financial Representative, Western & Southern Insurance
- Dione DeMitro, President and CEO of Lake County United Way
- Renee Fitzgerald-Palacio, Executive Director of the Downtown Painesville Organization
- Chris Galloway, Lake County Auditor
- Judge Paul Malchesky
- Jay McDonald, Director of Operations at the Lake County Board of DD / Deepwood
- Christine Weber, President and CEO of the Mentor Chamber of Commerce
Friends of Lake ADAMHS is a volunteer-based organization that works to raise awareness about mental health and recovery issues, supports the work of the Lake County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) Board, and helps ensure the continuation of vital services in Lake County.
*Friends of Lake ADAMHS is a Political Action Committee (PAC). Donations to PACs are not tax deductible.